viernes, 28 de mayo de 2021

DID YOU SAY ANIMALS?

DID YOU SAY ANIMALS??

If you could be an animal, what would you (choose to) be? Why?

I love animals! I think they're really cute and when i see their faces my heart explotes, so I think I'am animal lover😂.

When I was a kid, I had many pets: a rabbit, a gerbil, dogs and cats. Most of my pets were adopted from the streets and when we didn't have space for the we used to search families for them. Rigth now, I have two cats and one dog. One cat is eighteen years and the other one is two years. My dog lives with my grandparents because it's too big for my house. He is like five years and very playful, but you need to be careful because he bites when he plays.

I think that there is no perfect pet. I believe that exist people that doesn't like animals and people that does like. For the people that like animals I think that each person have a kind of pet, so for ones is a pig or a parrot.

Also, I think that zoos are not so bad if they are commited with the healt and good treatment for the animals. Wild creatures have someone that cares about them.

If I were an animal I think I woulds be a bird to fly, I guess. I'm not really sure.











4 comentarios:

  1. I truly congratulate you for what you do (adopt animals from the streets) its very kind of you :´)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow your pets are so cute!! I love the fact that you adopted them from the streets,that’s so beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello! i also think i would like to be a bird to fly freely. Your pets are so cute, send them love from me.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow your cat has a lot of years, but they are so cute. And it's amazing that you adopted animals from the streets

    ResponderEliminar

A CALL OF DUTY

A CALL OF DUTY Well, it's time to talk about the program.  What changes we could do? About the curriculum that I have, I think it's ...