viernes, 18 de junio de 2021

KEEP MOVING FORWARD


KEEP MOVING FORWARD

This day... or I should say tomorrow?? 😁

This day I'm going to talk about a really exciting travel that I would do if I could... TO THE FUTURE

If I were a Time Traveler I would go to the future, many years later because I would like to know how is the world after a long time. We would have flying cars? teleports? What about the meals, songs, clothes and all that? It would be really interesting and fun.

I would like to travel with my brother because he's a very rational person, so he could bring me back to earth If I mess up the travel for being too clumsy. Maybe we would visit ourselves in the future, much older and see how we are and if we could do something for them to help. But I would like to see theme parks and try new games or try new inventions that could surprise us! I'm sure that if we came back to our time would be a very awesome story.

But, would I stay? Probably not, maybe that could be dangerous or maybe not, I do not understand how time works. Maybe if i decided to stay there I would mess up the Time line or something like that. Whatever if could go like holidays, would be nice.




6 comentarios:

  1. I have the same opinion I prefer to go on vacation and not stay, it would be a great experience to go and return to tell how the future is :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a laugh, I do not think you will ruin it, I had not thought how I could change clothes or food, I imagine us dressed as robots

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don´t know why but it intrigues me a lot the music of the future. Your trip sounds amazing!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Your panorama sounds incredible. Same as you, I wouldn't stay in the future either, I have read that if you alter your future self you can generate great changes, but I don't know.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Romi!! I was surprised because we thought very similar in terms of the future or the decisions we could make and I think it would be a great experience!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello Romi!! your trip sound wonderful and It' s a good idea visit ourselves in the future, I would like see how I see me, what I do and all.

    ResponderEliminar

A CALL OF DUTY

A CALL OF DUTY Well, it's time to talk about the program.  What changes we could do? About the curriculum that I have, I think it's ...