domingo, 6 de junio de 2021

IN ANOTHER LIFE

IN ANOTHER LIFE


Well now we need to talk about a job that we would like to have. You must know that I never really had an idea to follow with confidence. I've been living just what it comes. But, what job would like to have?.

I don't really know what. I guess I am looking for something whit freedom. Something where I can express my ideas. If I had a job where I could be satified, I would probably work outdoor, where I can explore, learn and get fun. I'm really interested on traveling, so i would definitly travel around the world to meet people with different visions of the world to share experiences. If I worked as "that something", I would probably work alone or doing colaborations with people, but probably I wouldn't work in one place.

If we talk about my career, as you probably know, I'm studying odontology, but I haven't  think what major I would choose. I guess I'm only living in the present.

I don't know what I am going to be. I don't have a way and I'm driving my car based in what I believe is the best for me and everybody else. I guess my only safe target right now, is being a good person.

1 comentario:

  1. Wow it's so interesting your description about "that something", maybe if that job existed I would also like

    ResponderEliminar

A CALL OF DUTY

A CALL OF DUTY Well, it's time to talk about the program.  What changes we could do? About the curriculum that I have, I think it's ...