viernes, 30 de abril de 2021

The Sound of Celine

THE SOUND OF CELINE


This time I'm going to talk about the best concert I've been, and the only one that I've been. 

This story starts with a travel that my parents planned. We went to Las Vegas and my dad, who is a great fan of Celine Dion, told us there that we will go to see her show! It was a big surprise, especially for my mom. Celine Dion is a excellent canadian singer, famous around the world for her talent and special voice. She also has participated in soundtracks of movies like Titanic, The Beauty and The Beast, Deadpool and more..

The place where we were going to see her was huge and there was a lot of people. We dress formal for the event cause it was a requirement if i remember well. All of us were anxious for the show. And then, she showed up. Everybody got crazy, some of them were crying, others were yelling, and, in my case, I felt that my eyes were starting to get bigger and bigger cause I wanted to remember all. She sang a lot of good songs, like Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore, My heart will go on and I Surrender. 

But the best part of the night, was when Celine disappeared for a moment from the scenary. No one knew where she was. But in a blink she was walking by my side whit a silver dress! I wanted to tell it to my mom but I started to stutter, but for lucky, my mom saw me weird and the she notice the singer. She almost fainted. No one saw her because the light didn´t reflected her until she was near to the scenary. It was really funny and incredible!!




3 comentarios:

  1. wow its sounds like it was an incredible experience, you are really lucky and its a very good history to tell. i hope you can see her again, good luck

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OMG! How incredible that you could see Celine Dion so close to you!! Her voice is really impressive and beautiful

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This is amazing! I love Celine Dion and I think the song "my heart will go on" it's incredible.

    ResponderEliminar

A CALL OF DUTY

A CALL OF DUTY Well, it's time to talk about the program.  What changes we could do? About the curriculum that I have, I think it's ...