viernes, 23 de abril de 2021

Where I Could Go?

WHERE I COULD GO?

 Where we can find adventures to live? Im really interested in traveling, but not just to one place. I would go anywhere because I want to see differents things, meet a lot of people and learn about cultures. So, Where I should go? Right now, I have the idea to explore Greece.

So, as you can ask yourselfs, Why Greece? Well, Why not? Actually, I don't know a lot about the place. I know that the musical Mamma Mia is related to the country and that a lot of movies are inspired about Greece. Some people have told me that is beautiful, so I am very intrigued for all of that.

If I went there, I would like to know people, see the place, smell the aromas, listen music, see the traditions, learn a lot of things. I'm sure that have magic or something like that. I guess, that is a place where you can forget your life for a momento and be like a kid to get surprise about everything.

Still, If I had the chance to live, work or study there I think I wouldn´t do it, because i don´t want to lose the experience and the fantasy or feel normal again. I would probably visit the place more times, but I wouldn´t stay. I want to travel to others countries to get to know citites and people.

Greece, get prepare. I'm coming!



3 comentarios:

  1. What a nice reflection and a very good post, there is plenty of desire to know everything, everything unknown

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How inspiring your description, I think the same as you! I would love to visit Greece too because it´s a very calm and beautiful country.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Romy!! I have never been to Greece but I think it is a beautiful place. I hope some day you can visit it!!

    ResponderEliminar

A CALL OF DUTY

A CALL OF DUTY Well, it's time to talk about the program.  What changes we could do? About the curriculum that I have, I think it's ...